Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Mango shake

As I was sipping my ice-blended strawberry bubble tea during lunch today, I was reminded about the delicious yummy mango shake that I had on my last night in Phnom Penh. That night was really relaxing. I love the feeling of being able to just sit around, passing the time away and enjoying the breeze from the riverfront. We were at a cafe (can't remember the name) along Sisowath Road facing the Tonle Sap River, Cambodia's main river. The food in the cafe was reasonable priced and I had the spring rolls which were big and delicious.

That night was a huge big relief... to my pocket as I was on a very tight budget... to my physical self as I was tired visiting so many places... and most of all, being away from the busyness of my life back in KL. I remembered remarking that we should do this more often back home. But could we? Not even a week back here and I can give an answer... No, we couldn't. Life has gone back to its usual mode, always something to do and somewhere to go. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home